SIP Provider Deutsche Telefon (DE) (kb4977)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 2015
Information und configuration hints for SIP provider Deutsche Telefon (Germany).
Deutsche Telefon is offering a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical.
During creation of the SIP trunk group, profile 'Deutsche Telefon (DE)' must be selected.
Numberblock: +49 231 9988776600 ... +49 231 9988776699
In this case, the SIP URI must be entered in the format 023199887766*@*.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
Mutually supported codecs:
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- fax transmission via T.38
31/08/2017 with SwyxWare 2015 R40.3.0
- CustomProviderProfiles_Deutsche Telefon (DE)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.