SIP Provider NetStream Voice SIP Connect (CH) (kb4709)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare 2015
Information und configuration hints for SIP provider NetStream (Switzerland), connection Voice SIP Connect
The connection Voice SIP Connect from NetStream is a SIP trunk with user authentication. You have received information about UserID, UserName and UserPassword, whereas the naming may differ, or you might have only received UserName and -password. In this case, UserID and UserName are identical. Additionally you will receive an individual SIP Registration domain.
Numberblock: +41 66 1234560 ... +41 66 1234569
In this case, the SIP URI must be entered in the format 4166123456*@*.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
Mutually supported codecs:
- T.38 for FAX transmission
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- T.38 negotiation and FAX transmission.
- CustomProviderProfiles NetStream Voice SIP Connect (CH)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.