SwyxWebAccess v7.00 (kb4147)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWebAccess v7.00
- SwyxWare v7.00
Swyx releases SwyxWebAccess v7.00. This version requires SwyxWare 7 with SwyxMobile or SwyxProfessional licenses. Please also note the included readme files.
With the release of the SwyxWebAccess v7.00 Swyx integrates Apple® iPhones completely into the FMC concept of SwyxWare. Hereby the SwyxWare unified communications solution now supports all major mobile devices and smart phones including Symbian, Windows Mobile and Blackberry.
SwyxWebAccess v7.00 offers Parallel Call functionality, so that calls to the office extension are also signalled in parallel on the iPhone plus access to the company phonebook and caller lists with one-screen presence information. In addition the new version supports the option to initiate outgoing calls through SwyxServer. This means the iPhone user decides to call someone from the SwyxWare Contacts or the new integrated dialpad directly or by using SwyxServer. With this feature the iPhone is now completely integrated into the One-Number concept and can be used as a fully-fledged SwyxWare extension.
In addition the new version of SwyxWebAccess supports multi-site installations in the way that global phonebooks including presence information of the different Swyx servers are aggregated and available to the iPhone user.
The highlights of SwyxWebAccess include:
- Web-based solution, no client installation necessary
- Shows presence information for other office contacts
- Direct access to centrally stored personal contacts
- Contact information with user bitmaps
- Ability to search contact list
- Quick access to call lists
- Detailed information of all call list entries
- Customised configuration
New features of SwyxWebAccess v7.00:
- Outgoing calls from the iPhone can be initiated directly or by using the SwyxServer
- Integrated dialpad
- Support of multi-site installations with aggregation of the different global phonebooks and presence information
SwyxWebAccess v7.00 is available in German and English and can be downloaded with the following link.
To take advantage of SwyxWebAccess the Option Pack SwyxMobile or SwyxProfessional is necessary.
- SwyxWebAccess v7.00 English/German
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.