Year 2010 Problem on date announcements (kb4081)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare v7.00
- SwyxWare v6.20
- SwyxWare v6.12
- SwyxWare v5.01, v6.02
The usage of a "say date/Time" block in a sript results in a "invalid Date" announcement". This concerns for example the Remote Inquiry Script.
The incuded file "Template_4.3.vbs" returns on year dates > 2009 a wrong return value wich results in the annoucement "invalid date"
For versions >= 6.12 the matching file for your installed version must be uploaded to the global scope of the database and category=callrouting-scripts, using the IpPbx File Explorer (can be found on the SwyxWare CD).
For version <= 6.02 please check the included Readme file of the archive.
StatusQuickfix available. (Please contact your Swyx Reseller / Distributor)
- SwyxWare v5.01 Quickfix 10-01-05
- SwyxWare v5.01 Quickfix 10-01-05 (Telekom NetPhone)
- SwyxWare v6.02 Quickfix 10-01-05
- SwyxWare v6.02 Quickfix 10-01-05 (Telekom NetPhone)
- SwyxWare v6.12 Quickfix 10-01-05 (incl. Telekom NetPhone)
- SwyxWare v6.20 Quickfix 10-01-05 (incl. Telekom NetPhone)
- SwyxWare v7.00 Quickfix 10-01-05 (incl. Telekom NetPhone)
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.