SwyxIt! v6.00 Hotfix 1 (kb3130)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxWare v6.00
- SwyxWare CD v6.00
- SwyxIt! v6.00
Swyx releases the SwyxIt! v6.00 Hotfix 1.
Please note the common hints on hotfixes in the following Knowledgebase article:
To check which hotfix you have currently installed on your system click the "Check for updates" link in SwyxWare Administration or click on the "Product updates" link in the support information of SwyxWare in in the Add/Remove Programs list in Windows control panel.
To install the hotfix execute msi file and follow the Installation Wizard.
Hotfix 1 addresses the following issues:
- It's not possible to change call intrusion mode during active intrusion.
- Line manager crashes when user logs off during active call notifications.
- It's impossible to initiate CTI Intercom calls via blockdialing, instead a normal call is initiated.
- SwyxIt! does not login to standby server if initial login at master server failed.
- SwyxIt! does not switch to standby server if call routing manager was used.
- Speed up initiation of conferences.
- Improved handling of multiple IP addresses on one network adapter in Citrix scenarios.
- SwyxIt! v6.00 Hotfix 1 Dutch
- SwyxIt! v6.00 Hotfix 1 English UK
- SwyxIt! v6.00 Hotfix 1 German
The third-party contact information included in this article is provided to help you find the technical support you need. This contact information is subject to change without notice. Swyx in no way guarantees the accuracy of this third-party contact information nor is responsible for it's content.