Kirk Handset 40xx - Service Codes (kb3092)
The information in this article applies to:
- SwyxDECT 600
How to edit the stored data in a Kirk handset 40xx?
(e. g. How to reset the handset to delivery status?)
Here is the list of service codes with a short explanation:
- *99984* - Displays the handset item number, serial number, production week/year, hardware pcs and software no.
- *99950* - Delete phone book, redial stack, clip stack, mail stack and all subscriptions (delivery status)
- *99951* - Delete phone book
- *99952* - Delete redial and clip stack
- *99954* - Delete all subscriptions
- *99977* - Vibrator, buzzer and display test
After the code was entered it has to be confirmed with the "√" key